(Roller system, hot wax and spatula)
In Ministry of Beauty we use soothing lavender strip wax for all around waxing as well as non-strip HOT WAX for intimate wax and other small areas.
We have strictly a 100% no re-dipping policy for our waxing services, which means that spatula will not be dipped in the wax pod more than once!
Please contact reception for special offers.
Before your appointment:
- In order for waxing to be effective the hair should be approximately 1cm.
- Please do not use a sunbed or overexpose the area you are having waxed to the sun 24hours before your appointment.
- Avoid very hot baths/steam room/sauna immediately before your appointment.
- Please advise us if you are taking Roaccutane (sometimes known as Accutane, a drug prescribed for acne) or taking long term steroids, ideally before your appointment.
- Please advise us if you have recently had any microdermabrasion/skin peels or use products containing steroids, Retin A or AHAs on the area you are having waxed.
- Full leg – £24
- Half leg – £16
- Half Top leg – £19
- 3/4 leg – £20
- Bikini line – £11
- Bikini line with HOT WAX – £14
- High bikini – £14
- High bikini with HOT WAX – £18
- Brazilian/Hollywood – £24
- Brazilian/Hollywood with HOT WAX – £28
- Full arm – £20
- Half arm – £15
- Underarm – £10
- Underarm with HOT WAX – £14
- Eyebrows – £11
- Lip or Chin – £7
- Lip & chin – £11
- Face – £24
- Face with eyebrows – £30
- Back – £23
- Chest – £24
- Back & chest – £36